This morning I finished my holiday t-shirt using Ottobre's Creative Workshop 303. I used the "U-Neck" option. There are 3 neckline options; O neck, V neck, or U neck. I really like the fit. I think it's a great length too, although next time I may add an inch.
This is a size 38.
I used the same jersey knit fabric for the neckband that I used for the sleeves. When preparing my neckband, I always zigzag my long edges together before attaching it to the shirt itself. If I skip this step, sometimes I miss catching both edges.
I lined up the deer using my back pattern piece instead of the front. I wish I had noticed this before I cut it out. When I lined up my front piece to match where I had cut out my back, it was then that I noticed my deer were going to be too high on the front. So, a couple of the deer have their antlers missing. I got the layout right for my girls. It just goes to show you that you have to pay attention every time you lay out your fabric! ha ha
Thanks for stopping by! ~Shirley