Size 127 (K)
How does one photograph underwear for your blog? I pinned it to this room divider thing we have. Not the best photograph, but this pattern definitely deserves blogging about! I have made the boys briefs using this pattern, and those are fantastic with an excellent fit. One of my girls asked me a while ago to try making her a pair as well. Since I forgot to buy some this weekend when we were at the store, I felt now would be as good a time as any to try it out. She loves them! This obviously takes so little fabric that you can make several very cheaply. This took maybe 30 minutes from cutting out to finishing...if that. They are really fun and easy to make. So much so that I will try this pattern out for myself eventually.
For the waist, I purchased elastic from Sew Sassy Fabrics.
For the legs, I used 1/4" braided elastic.
I finished sewing my son's wool coat! I am now waiting on the toggle buttons to come in the mail. After I attach them, I will be posting pictures of it. I'm so excited and happy with the results. It took me several hours, but I am hooked on making coats now.
Thanks for stopping by ~ Shirley